Don’t throw away your favorite sofa or chair- call the professionals to take care of your upholstered furniture! Clean Force One is here to help you restore the beauty of your upholstery.
Buying furniture is a major investment, and that’s why it’s crucial to maintain it regularly. With regular upholstery cleaning, your furniture will always look like it’s brand new. What’s more, your upholstered furniture will also last much longer.
Here’s a short step-by-step explanation of our upholstery cleaning process:
- Pre-inspection - Before we start with cleaning, we’ll assess the content of your fabric and, based on its type, choose the appropriate cleaning method
- Area preparation - The area where we’ll be cleaning will be prepared so that we don’t do any damage to the surrounding furniture
- Pre-vacuum - The vacuum is done to remove the initial dry loose soils and particles. This step makes the main cleaning process easier and more effective
- Pre-treat - Difficult spots are pre-treated to emulsify soils and make them easier to remove
- Pre-groom - Fabric will be gently groomed using soft upholstery brushes to loosen soil further
- Soil extraction - The soil is extracted with a gentle rinse so that your furniture won’t be damaged in the process. In this process, the neutral pH balance is restored.
- Post-groom - After cleaning is done, we’ll prepare the upholstery for drying with a gentle combing.
- Drying - Your upholstery will be dried with high-velocity air movers.
- Inspection - After everything is done, we will review the results with you to ensure your complete satisfaction.
If you want to bring out the beauty and vibrant color of your upholstery - call Clean Force One. Don’t waste time googling “Upholstery cleaning near me” and call us. We’ll make your upholstery clean in no time.