Just like your carpet, tile and grout also need professional cleaning. Tile and grout have microscopic pores that allow dirt and other contaminants to “hide” under the surface. Because regular mopping can’t clean these pores, the dirt will continue to build up, eventually leading to discoloration of the grout.
What’s more, harsh cleaners and heavy scrubbing won’t remove the dirt build-up. If you let the build-up sit for too long, your grout will look dirty no matter how many times you’ve cleaned it, and your tile will become slippery.
If your tile and grout look like they need a good cleaning, it’s time to call the professionals - Clean Force One. We’re here to tend to your cleaning problems.
Our Cleaning Process
If you want to know what to expect from our tile and grout cleaning service, here’s a short step-by-step list of what our service includes:
- Pre-inspection - Before we start with anything, we’ll assess your tile and grout to determine the best cleaning method
- Area preparation - To protect the surrounding furniture, the area we’re cleaning will be cleared
- Pre-vacuum - To remove the initial loose soils and particles from cracks and crevices, we’ll pre-vacuum your tile and grout
- Pre-condition - An appropriate hot solution is sprayed onto the tile and grout to break down dirt grease, grime, and soap scum
- Soil removal - High heat and pressure is applied using a spinning tool to wash away grime and stains
- Sealer - After the cleaning is done, we can apply a sealer on your tile and grout if you want us to. The sealer is specially made to bond with the grout and thereby sealing the pores chemically. This can make the future cleaning process a lot easier
- Inspection - Once we’re done with everything, we’ll review the results with you to ensure that you’re completely satisfied
If you require more information, contact us now, and one of our technicians will explain everything to you. We’re looking forward to you becoming one of our many satisfied customers.